Thursday, October 27, 2011

Susan Bordo Blog

While writing this essay, I used a source from the New York Times I found this article titled "It's a Face-Lifted, Tummy-Tucked Jungle Out There," in order to fit my essay well because this article states exactly what I was trying to get across in this essay. Back in the day having a bad body was a norm for men, and no one ever really paid any attention to the fact that men could look good too. Now men are paying money to go to the gyms, and buying products to make themselves look good. As I have stated, muscles have devalued money, and the market for products and procedures is at $9.5 billion or so a year. After reading this article I knew that I had to included this information in my essay.

Bibliography
Spindler, Amy M. "It's a Face-Lifted, Tummy-Tucked Jungle Out There - New York Times." The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia. 9 June 1996. Web. 27 Oct. 2011. .

1 comment:

  1. This is a good example of an annotation that functions as "writing to oneself" while preparing for an essay.

    ReplyDelete